COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
TRM will explicitly state on the Site when Personal Information is required to be collected. Generally, this Personal Information is requested when making reservations, requesting a specific service, and/or if you need us to contact you for any reason.
TRM uses your Personal Information to operate the Site, provide Site services, administer services reserved through the Site, contact you in response to a question or about a good or service you purchased or reserved through the Site, and/or to inform you of new features, services, and products.
More specifically, subject to applicable laws, TRM may collect, use and disclose to our business partners relevant portions of your Personal Information in order to, among other things:
- process your online reservations and bookings for our hotel/resort accommodation and spa services;
- provide and charge for the hotel/resort accommodation, spa services and other goods and services you purchase;
- provide you with a better, more personalized level of service;
- fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (such as travel agents or group travel organizers), and vendors (such as credit card companies and airline operators); and
- conduct market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys, and direct marketing and sales promotions.
Please note that by using the Site, you agree that Personal Information and other non-personal data about you may be transmitted to Thailand.
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS SHARED
TRM does not sell any of your Personal Information to third parties for any reason. As noted above, TRM may share some of your Personal Information with certain third parties in order to properly run its business, including the operation of its spa and hotel/resort services. For example, your name and credit card information will be shared with our credit card processing vendor in order to process payments.
TRM may also disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in a good-faith believe that such action is necessary: (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on TRM or the Site; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of TRM or the Site; or (c) if TRM ownership status changes, such as it being acquired by another party.
ONLINE RESERVATIONS AND BOOKINGS
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
TRM uses industry standard security measures that are reasonably designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or loss. While TRM takes security of your information seriously, there is no system that is one hundred percent secure from outside threats. TRM cannot guarantee that information sent over the Internet is fully secure, nor will it remain fully secured once on TRM’ system.
The Site is not marketed to or directed at, nor intended for, children under 13 years of age. TRM does not knowingly collect any information from children under 13 years of age. If TRM learns that it collected any information from someone younger than 13 years of age, TRM will delete the information.